Beaconstone Eco Lodge is open from August to April. Book a room for an off-the-grid experience you won't likely forget!
To make a booking, please email email@example.com or phone (027) 334 1136.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
To secure your booking, we require a 25% non-refundable deposit made at the time of booking. As we are a small family business, any cancellation will affect us significantly. Consequently, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. We will make every effort to rebook accommodation, however, in cases where we are unable to do so, we will charge the following:
- All cancellations are subject to a $20 administration fee.
- Cancellations within 30 days of the arrival date: 25% forfeit of the total booking price.
- This is the same for a reduction in the number of nights stayed.
- We do appreciate that unexpected changes to travel plans may occur, however our bookings are generally made months in advance, and we find it much harder to rebook closer to the time, especially over the Peak Season, Summer Season and Statutory Holiday weekends.
- If we are able to rebook, or partially book some dates of your cancellation, we will be able to refund a deposit accordingly.
- Special criteria apply for major sporting events; ie Buller Marathon, Old Ghost Ultra etc
Beaconstone kaitiaki Sharon and Greg
Beaconstone bank account: 02 0916 0057533 066
Enter surname in reference.